Sync for DJI app - Mavic 2 Zoom
How to connect Sync for DJI app to DJI Mavic 2 Zoom:
Connect via RC:
1. Turn ON your Mavic 2 Zoom.
2. Turn ON Remote controller and pay attention to RC that is connected with aircraft.
3. Open Sync for DJI app and wait for connection. Your device model will appear on the top of the screen.
Connect via Wi-Fi:
1. Switch your aircraft to Wi-Fi mode then turn ON your Mavic 2 Zoom.
2. Open Wi-Fi settings on your iOS or Android smartphone. Find your device and tap to connect.
3. If connection is successful open the app and wait for connection. Your device model will appear on the top of the screen.
Download Sync for DJI for your Mavic 2 Zoom now
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom highlights:
2x Optical Zoom
1/2.3" CMOS Sensor
48MP Super Resolution Photo
4x Lossless Zoom FHD Video
The Mavic 2 Zoom shares the same swagger we see with the Mavic 2 Pro — the same improvements in more precise and safer flight operations, a more efficient and quieter system, and oodles of intelligence and automation.
But there are two big differences:
A zoom camera — the 24mm – 48mm zoom lens offers 2x optical zoom and 2x digital zoom, providing cinematographers extra flexibility when it comes to framing the shots.
QuickShot mode — we saw this Intelligent Flight Mode in the DJI Mavic Air, but it appears to have received an upgrade. Not only are we noticing the fun and creative Dronie, Circle, Helix, Rocket, Boomerang, and Asteroid flight modes, but we’re also getting a new Dolly Zoom mode.